Choose CSA International when selling your products in the U.S., Canada or International markets
Thousands of companies rely on CSA International for product testing for the U.S. and Canada-including American Water Heater, Apple, Bata, CFM Majestic, Delta Faucet, GE, Hewlett-Packard, Hubbell Lighting, Hobart, IBM, Intermatic, IPEX, Kaufman, Lennox Industries, Mitsubishi, Moen, North Safety, Sanyo, Whirlpool, and others.
Major retail chains carry a multitude of products bearing the CSA marks including Best-Buy, Canadian Tire, The Home Depot, JCPenney, Lowes, RadioShack, Sears, Spiegel, Wal-Mart, and many others.
CSA International is accredited in Canada by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and is recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
CSA marks are accepted by Regulatory Authorities in the occupational health and safety, electrical, gas, building, plumbing and many other fields in the U.S. and Canada.
CSA marks are a sign of confidence for millions of people worldwide, every day. Here's why:
- CSA marks mean a product has been tested and meets applicable standards for safety and/or performance, including the applicable standards written or administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), NSF International (NSF), and others.
- CSA International is a North American leader in product testing and certification, with a respected history dating back to 1919.
- CSA works closely with the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world.
- · CSA testing is accepted by key conformity assessment organizations in the U.S. including IAPMO and ASSE
- CSA field representatives conduct more than 50,000 factory visits each year, worldwide, to ensure that CSA-certified products continue to meet the applicable standards.
Find out more: