Counterfeit Product Approval Marks Threaten Mark Value and Undermine Confidence in Legitimate Products
Widespread use of counterfeit marks undermines the entire North American system of standards, testing and certification that has been put in place to protect your interests - the interests of regulators, retailers, specifiers, product manufacturers and consumers.
Download your copy of CSA International's white paper (Filesize: 68KB. Estimated download time: 12s @56.6Kbps) discussing the issue of counterfeit marks in North America, the impact they have on you, and how you can be a part of the solution.
View CSA International's Response to Infringers' Most Common Excuses (Filesize: 29KB.)
Come back soon for other papers on particular areas of interest or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with topics/issues you'd like us to address.
For more information about CSA International's Anti-Counterfeit initiatives, please follow the links below:
- CSA and Gowlings Anti-Counterfeiting Alliance
- News Release - CSA AND GOWLINGS PUT COUNTERFEITERS ON NOTICE
- Read the article "Nowhere to hide" at CSA International's Regulator Update Newsletter PDF File. Filesize: 224KB. Estimated download time: 32s @56.6Kbps
- CSA International Announces Global Certification Mark Anti-Counterfeiting Initiatives
- Thwarting Trade of Counterfeit Products